Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mini Portfolio

My name is Chanell and this is my fifth and final year at SJSU. My major is Public Relations major and an Advertising minor. In the future (after I finally graduate) I would like to work in PR as a publicist for athletes or a sports team.Currently I am taking a Color art class as well as this class to fulfill my GE requirement, I think it's a class that I am going to enjoy, especially if you keep doing crazy stunts with metal steaks and bowling balls! I really enjoy when teachers are excited about what they teach, it makes the students more involved in class!

I have been really involved at SJSU, being on hall government, being the student manager of the men's basketball team, being a peer mentor, being an RA, joining a brand new sorority on campus and holding positions like philanthropy chair where I helped raise $11,000 for Autism Speaks, and now being the Public Relations Vice President. Being involved has made my college experience!

Because I am not an animation major, I'm going to upload pictures of the things I have been involved in.

This is the most recent picture our whole chapter, and next weekend 
we will be adding about 45 new members to our wonderful chapter!


 The picture to the right is at our AmaXing Challenge Philanthropy where we raised $11,000 for our national philanthropy Autism Speaks. In the previous year we raised $600.





Fun Alpha Xi Delta Video
 

Most of my academic work is in the field of Public Relations and Advertising. 
Most are written work or hard copies of projects I have done, if you would like to see something else please let me know and I can change it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the introduction. I can't promise I will be risking my life on a daily basis, but I hope the demos help to keep it lively and fun in class.

    10 points

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch your video reference and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete